23 October 2019
Event Time 9:30
Venue Teagasc Ashtown, Dunsinea lane, Ashtown D115 KN3K
Registration open 9 Start 9.30 sharp
Teagasc will host a nursery stock seminar in Ashtown. There is an exciting lineup of national and international speakers. The event will open for registration etc from 9 am and open at 9.30 am.
Event line up
- Pest risk analysis and how it can protect our industry –overview of pest threats for the UK and Ireland. Dr Melanie Tuffen committee member International Pest Risk Research Group
- Plant passports and traceability – new system from December 14th 2019. – Oliver McEvoy Department of Agriculture, Food and Marine
- Plant trading in Ireland with the current and new legislation. Fiona McKenna DAERA
- Potential future direction of nursery stock sector in Europe and further afield. Tim Edwards Bonningale Nursery UK
- Foam Stream weed control demonstration and discussion. – Noel Furlong Furlong Equipment
- Getting the best from nematodes for vine weevil control. David Davidson Koppert
Tea and coffee will be served at an interval.
Ashtown campus can easily be accessed by public transport with Arrow rail links and Dublin bus- 37, 39, 39a, 70.