World Potato Congress 2012 is a unique opportunity for solid business-building, according to Rob Clayton, director at Potato Council. “Reservations are now really starting to take off and great interest is being shown in industry tours. Delegates will all benefit from their participation in this unique event,” says Dr Clayton. “You will come away feeling recharged, motivated and inspired.”
10 reasons to attend World Potato Congress
- Benefit your business – take home advice, ideas and solutions to benefit your bottom line
- Network – meet your current customers and build new trade relationships
- The programme – unrivalled congress line-up of international experts, practical workshops and industry tours
- Insight – from industry experts
- Up to 35 expert-led sessions to choose from in addition to the Industry Interaction tours
- Three days dedicated to learning, ideas exchange and networking with worldwide experts, colleagues and friends.
- Multi-task! Combine WPC with other industry meetings. Other industry groups will hold meetings at and around WPC. Get even more business done.
- Fantastic location – Scotland hosts a world-leading potato industry and Edinburgh offers a wealth of commercial, technical and science expertise – and of course incredible culture and history too.
- Participate in the world’s leading industry event in one of the world’s most advanced potato-producing countries – it is unmissable.
- Great value – a three-day, top-level congress, workshops, tours and social programme for under £500 (excl. VAT).
World Potato Congress 2012 has attracted top experts to lead sessions over the three-day event, which is to be the largest, essential event for all players in the potato industry, this year.
For more information and to register go to www.wpc2012.net
Source: Fresh Plaza – 10 Reasons to Go to World Potato Congress