SAP Landscapes are currently looking for temporary staff who strictly hold a B+E Licence to join our Landscapes and Maintenance crews to help assist the business’s need for additional operatives as a result of Covid – 19.
Location: Kildare & Dublin. All Operatives are required to start work from SAP sites. Operatives will then be directed to the relevant client site which includes nationwide sites.
Reporting to: Site Foreperson
Position: General Operative & Acting Foreperson roles available
This job description outlines some of the duties and responsibilities that are associated with your role but it is by no means an exhaustive list and may be amended as the management of the company directs.
- Pedestrian Mowing
- Footpath Construction
- Laying of Soil & Lawns
- Spraying & Weed Control
- Top Soiling
- Grass Cutting & Strimming
- Litter Collection
- Cleaning and Tidying
- Light Civil Works
- Mechanical Edging
- Tree Planting
- Shrub Planting
- Lawn Preparation / Seeding
- Adhering to the companies’ policies and procedures in relation to all aspects of Health & Safety.
- Obeying client’s site rules & regulations in general and in particular in relation to Health & Safety.
- Follow the instruction provided by management and your site Foreperson.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the quality of work is delivered to an excellent standard and that the work completed is carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure work is of a high standard that is expected in SAP Landscapes.
- Hourly rate is DOE
- Flexible Hours – General Hours are 6.30 – 16.15 weekdays.
- Overtime Available
- Uniform Allowance
- Pension Facility
- Training provided in the capacity of Manual Handling, Machinery Training and Health & Safety etc.
- B+E Licence is mandatory
- Valid Safe Pass is essential
- Provisional / Full Driving Licence
- Previous experience/knowledge in similar industry desirable
Training & Development:
At SAP Landscapes, we believe that our most important asset is our people. That is why we like to promote from within and develop employees to progress further in their careers. As a General Operative, you have the potential to become a 2nd in crew and subsequently a foreperson, through consistent training & development.
Go to HorticultureJobs to find out more.