Required for the prestigious estate.
Enthusiastic team player sought for Northern Ireland Estate Gardens
Position available for a hard-working, flexible and enthusiastic team player to join a friendly and well-established team of gardeners on a busy Estate in Northern Ireland. The role will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to gain experience in a broad range of growing houses and large display glass houses and gardens with a wide range of planting including rare and unusual plant species. Our gardens contain a good range of mature tree specimens and large plantings of young trees. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, hard-working and flexible individual who enjoys working as part of a well-established and friendly team of gardeners.
The gardens are located in Rostrevor which is part of the picturesque Mourne Mountains region of County Down overlooking Carlingford Lough which has been classified as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
The position carries a starting salary of circa £23,000 depending on knowledge and experience.
- A broad knowledge and experience of horticulture
- A strong and flexible work ethic
- The ability to work as part of a friendly and cohesive team
- A genuine interest in plants and horticulture
- Attention to detail and ability to consistently work to a high standard
- Experience with a range of machinery including ride on lawn mowers
- A recognised horticultural qualification
- Good plant knowledge including perennials, bulbs, vegetables and trees
Go to HorticultureJobs to apply for this position.
- Starting salary of circa £23,000 depending on knowledge and experience
- Private Health Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 30 days annual leave