The conference will commence at the Mullingar Park Hotel where presentations from a range of speakers will be given to growers. After lunch which will be provided at the hotel, the conference will move to Kelly’s Nurseries where on site technical demonstrations will be given to growers.
Speakers will include:
- Dearbháil Ní Chualáin, Peat Alternatives Research at Bord Na Mona
- Neill Helyer, IPM Specialist at Fargro
- Dr. Heinrich Loesing, Schleswig-Holstein Center of Horticulture
- John Adlam, Horticultural Consultant at Dove Associates
- Andrew Wilson, Technical Manager for Fertilizers at Everris
The conference is being organised by Teagasc in collaboration with Bord Bia, Bord na Mona and National Agrochemical Distributors.