Don’t miss out on the opportunity to enter the 2011 Export Industry Awards.
Applications may also be submitted online, please send your application in for one of the many categories.
Why apply for an Export Industry Award in 2011?
- Boost employee morale -show employees that their work is valued.
- Benefit from the endorsement and recognition of your business approach- here and abroad .
- Strengthen Brand value-strengthen your brand image with an award accolade amongst clients, business partners and prospects.
- Network with some of the most senior decision makers in the export industry.
- Make new contacts to enhance your business and develop your company.
- Be seen as a part of an industry event and celebrate with industry leaders, the awards judging panel and the media team.
Kevin Lane, CEO of the Irish Dairy Board, Winner of the Exporter of the Year Award 2010
“Being honoured with the prestigious Exporter of the Year Award 2010 was a significant achievement for our business and underpins the important contribution that the agri-food sector makes to the Irish economy. The IDB has been at the forefront of exporting and marketing Irish dairy products to over 80 international markets for the last 50 years and achieving this award was an endorsement of the great work we do on behalf of our members.
It was a badge of honour and recognition which we applied across a number of platforms during the year including strengthening relationships with our international customers, agents and distributors, banks and in attracting new talent to our business.”
When you complete the application form and return to the IEA , you will receive a complimentary invitation for you and one guest to the Gala Awards Dinner, where the Minister for Enterprise, Jobs and Innovation, Richard Bruton T.D. will present the Awards in The Convention Centre Dublin (black tie event).