We are delighted that CIH Ambassador David Domoney, TV Gardener, Presenter and Broadcaster will be joining us to open the Conference, speaking on the benefits of Horticulture on mental and physical health.
The Horticulture Industry will be deeply affected by the forthcoming UK & Northern Ireland exit from Europe in March 2019.
To address the most pressing questions, and implications, the Chartered Institute of Horticulture are bringing together distinguished speakers from the UK and the Netherlands to address topics ranging from:
- Building a national culture post-Brexit
- Capturing the Opportunities
- Challenges and Opportunities for Salad and Vegetable Growers
- The success of Berry Production in the UK
- Crucial aspects of the UK Horticulture political landscape
- Where are we now and what should YOU do?
- Future technology
- UK Imports of Hardy Nursery Stock Now and in the Future
All sectors will be represented from ornamentals (Jacob Kolff), fresh produce (Dr. Ed Moorhouse), soft fruits (Alastair Brooks) and field vegetables (Jack Ward) to plant breeding (Graham Spencer), consultancy and advisory services (Jeroen Van Buren)
A full programme can be found on the conference website.
View speaker profiles here.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join industry colleagues and hear the latest thinking on the issues that will affect your business. There is still time to book your place.