Unichem have been a leading distributor for major brands across the gardening, horticulture, golf and amenity sectors for over 50 years.
Established in 1972, Unichem is the largest and longest serving wholesale distributor of gardening and commercial horticulture products in Ireland. Their customer base includes garden centres, DIY chains, Co-op’s, hardware stores, online garden centres, retail nurseries and landscape centres.
In addition to this they are the leading supplier of Plant Protection Products to the Irish market, and the sole distributor for Koppert Biological Control.
Unichem is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their busy sales team in the Garden Division. See below for more information.
The Role & Responsibilities
• The area Sales Representative will be responsible for generating sales growth and sales leads from new and existing customers across Unichem’s extensive
• Develop customer relationships and listen to customer needs to identify areas for sales growth and new product opportunities
• Manage relationships with key customers and expand customer base within designated territory. Target customers are Garden centres, Nurseries, Hardware
stores, Landscape centres and Online retailers.
• Work collaboratively as part of a larger sales & marketing team to enhance customer experience and sales.
• Execute customers’ sales orders and quotations within agreed pricing structures.
Experience & Qualifications
• The ideal candidate must be highly organised and have a positive attitude.
• Sales and horticultural experience desirable but not essential
• The candidate must have excellent communications and presentation skills.
• Strong commercial and business acumen.
• Be proficient in MS Office/Excel and Word.
• Full drivers’ licence
• Ability to work autonomously without direct supervision
A generous remuneration package including strong salary, expenses, company vehicle and phone will be provided to the ideal candidate.
For more information, visit https://horticulture.jobs/job/1006/sales-and-marketing-representative/