SHOP 2011 is the only Food, Drink, Retail and Hospitality event in Ireland. September 2011, at the RDS Dublin, Retailers and Hospitality professionals are invited to meet hundreds of key suppliers who have solutions to help improve their business.
This year’s event allows visitors to SHOP from a huge range of products of food and drink delights ranging from artisan fresh produce to frozen foods and meats through to confectionary.
Plus for those looking to revamp their retail or hospitality environment, then new POS systems, catering supplies and even interior design services are also on the menu!
What can you expect to see at this years show?
The Knowledge Sharing Village
– a rolling programme of 10-15 minute interactive workshop sessions covering topics such as employment law, health and safely, tax advice, and many more.
The French Pavilion
– aiming to promote business relations and building commercial partnerships between France and Ireland, this French Pavilion will be an exclusive opportunity for the Irish retail industry to discover the best of French food and drink products, as well as equipment for the retail sector.
Bigger and Better!
– SHOP will be bigger and better this year with 60 companies you didn’t see last year signed up so far, including big names such as Pallas Foods, Nestle Ireland Ltd, Bite Group, and many more. Check out the exhibitor catelogue for full listings.
The Irish Cheese Awards
– providing a showcase to view and sample firsthand the tremendous variety of cheeses now available in Ireland, with The award ceremony taking place on Wednesday afternoon. Cheese sampling and wine tasting will be taking place throughout show days.
The Retail Doctor
– take advantage of these valuable training, educational and interactive appointments with James Burke, The Retail Doctor, who is guaranteed to nip and tuck your retail needs into shape.
The Craft Butchers Pavilion
– the Associated Craft Butchers of Ireland will hold a host of seminars, demonstrations and competitions including its National Sausage and Puddings Final at SHOP 2011.
Don’t miss the opportunity to win €1000 on each day of the show, to spend with an exhibitor of your choice!
Make sure you visit!