“Exporting Opportunities in Poland”
a business network event on the business opportunities available for Irish exporters of goods and services to Poland.
Date: Wednesday, 18th May 2011
Venue: The O’Callaghan Davenport Hotel, Merrion Square, Dublin 2
Fee: Members – free Non-members: €80 plus VAT
Time: 10am – 1pm
(Registration opens at 9.30am with a 10am start. There will be a Q&A after the session closes at 12.40pm.)
Keynote Speakers: There will be a number of speakers presenting on the day, with each providing a unique set of insights into their experience of doing business with Poland, along with their prospects for Ireland-Poland trade over the forthcoming years.
- John F Whelan, CEO, The Irish Exporters Association
- Eamonn Crowley, Chairman, Ireland Poland Business Association
- Bartosv Siepracki, Market Advisor, Enterprise Ireland, Warsaw
- Kasis Zatorska, Dun and Bradstreet
- Michael Murphy, Director of Markets, Bord Bia
- John Mulcahy, Silicon Software Systems
RSVP: If you would like to attend this event, please reserve your place no later than Friday, May 13th by emailing Niamh at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning the IEA offices at 01-6612182.