Scéim um Ábhair Dhátheangacha/Ghaeilge | Bilingual Marketing Material Grants
Foras na Gaeilge is offering match-funding to all Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) through the scheme outlined below. To avail of this assistance, simply forward the details of your company on the appropriate form along with the costing quote via post to: Foras na Gaeilge, 7 Cearnóg Mhuirfean, Baile Átha Cliath 2
For additional information on bilingual/Irish materials: Cliceáil Anseo
Bilingual / Irish Materials Scheme – A Quick Guide
Applying it to your business:
- Includes new and replacement materials.
- Includes Corporate Identity materials (logos, general branding, letterheads, e-mail scripts, business cards, memos, receipts, invoices, HR adverts, publications, cover pages i.e. fax and e-mail, etc); Websites, Packaging (product naming, labelling, design, etc); Internal Signage (safety & security signs, automated in-store displays, cash register displays, etc); Advertising Materials (exhibition stands, brochures, posters, flyers, leaflets, etc).
- There is no need to translate the business brand name. The aim of this assistance is to enhance your current service / product brand through complementary use of Irish.
- Bilingual materials will generally have English and Irish side-by-side on same material, or alternatively have English on one side and Irish on other side of a document. This is best practice, more cost-effective, and does not require any unnecessary duplication of operational documents.
- Applicants should ensure all text is presented bilingually on an equal basis.