Environment Ireland, now in its seventh year, is Ireland s largest conference on environmental policy and management and is attended each year by delegates representing all the major sectors with an interest in Ireland s environment.
With the change in Government, there has already been a change in policy direction signalled in a number of important areas of environmental policy, including waste and water. The conference comes at a crucial time in developing these new directions and many of the key environmental issues facing the country will be addressed through the conference programme
Confirmed speakers include:
- Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government, Phil Hogan, TD Northern Ireland Environment Minister Alex Attwood, MLA
- Dara Lynott, Deputy Director-General, Environmental Protection Agency Brendan Gillespie, Head of Environmental Performance and Information Division, OECD
- Jock Martin, Head of Integrated Assessments Programme, European Environment Agency
- Ciaran Lynch, TD, Chairman, Oireachtas Environment, Transport, Culture & Gaeltacht Committee
- Dick Budden, Ireland Director, The Carbon Disclosure Project