What is it like for a new business startup in the current market? We asked Tim Wells of BecauseWeCare to give us a monthly progress update.
Even with the odd snowy day, Spring looks like it has finally sprung! We have been busy again at becausewecare™ during March and hopefully April will be the same:
- We had a write-up in Susan Morrell’s column in the Sunday Business Post
- An article about the pots in the latest edition of the Irish Garden magazine
- Were delighted to speak to Connemara FM regarding the use of compostable products in the garden.
In addition we are delighted to announce that we have:
- Started sales into the UK market with award winning garden centres Coolings in Kent and Perrywood in Essex stocking our products. They are also available online at the British Plant Nursery Guide webshop.
- Been listed as supplier to Connacht Gold garden centres
We are also excited to announce that we have been asked to submit our becausewecare™ compostable seedling pots to the 2012 RHS Chelsea Flower Show Product of the Year award to be announced at the show in May.
We will be continuing to advertise in the Irish Garden magazine and we are starting to get ready for Bloom in the Park 2012.