A great opportunity for an experienced Landscape Foreman to join the team at Garden Style, Howth and Baldoyle, Co. Dublin.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- 25years or older for insurance purposes
- Min 3 yrs onsite experience
- Knowledge of site setup
- Ability to read working drawings
- Have team leadership experience and strong people management skills
- Ability to manage daily/weekly workload, materials required
Must have experience with most of the following:
- Paving (natural stone, paviors and porcelain)
- Concrete walls both blocks and shuttered (steel reinforcing)
- Water features (tanking, ducting for electricians, building in lights)
- Basic carpentry (building fences, hardwood screens, pergolas, gazebos)
- Excavation (ability to use mini diggers up to 5 tons)
- Full driving license (preferably BE)
- Horticultural qualification an advantage, but not necessary
- Safe pass required
- Construction skills certification (diggers etc.)
- Fluent in English and a willingness to communicate with non-English speakers
Salary in line with experience.
Tickets Required/Preferred *(many employers provide these as ongoing training)
Manual Handling, Safepass, **Training offered for required tickets to the right candidate**
Go to HorticultureJobs to apply to this job.