Clarenbridge Garden Centre are seeking a Garden Centre Operative to join their team
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Clarenbridge Garden Centre.
- Previous garden centre experience.
- Good plant knowledge.
- Must be highly organised and have attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be confident in the use of computer packages.
- Have a positive/proactive personality to engage customers and colleagues.
- General Salesperson duties
- Stock merchandising
- Maintenance of plants on a daily basis ensuring excellent plant quality.
- Replenishment of plants, compost, aggregates onto display.
- Delivering excellent customer service by advising/assisting customers with their plant selections and appropriate compost etc.
- Maintenance of the Garden Centre ( brushing, hosing down etc.).
- Checkout service when required.
- Horticulture experience or an in-depth knowledge of plants/horticulture would be advantageous to the role.
Go to HorticultureJobs to apply for this position.