Location: Wicklow. Each Foreperson will be required to start work from SAP sites. Each crew will then be directed to their relevant site(s) by the Contracts Supervisor.
Reporting to: Contracts Manager
This job description outlines some of the duties and responsibilities that are associated with your role but it is by no means an exhaustive list and may be amended as the management of the company directs.
- Daily management of crews on site.
- Scheduling of materials and plant/machinery for the site.
- Managing the safety of colleagues on site.
- Daily supervision of sub-contractors.
- Reporting all accidents & incidents to the contracts supervisor/ H&S Department.
- Quality control/monitoring of incoming materials.
- Ensuring finished work is completed by the crew to a high standard and in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring the care and maintenance of plant and machinery whilst on site.
- Generating reports including timesheets, machinery checklists, etc.
- Winter maintenance works during winter periods.
- Attend monthly management meetings.
- Adhering to the companies’ policies and procedures in relation to all aspects of Health & Safety.
- Obeying clients site rules & regulations in general and in particular in relation to Health & Safety.
- Organise & Plan each day with crew members in relation to resources.
- Assist & Develop members of the team.
- Using innovative skills to ensure a creative way of working.
- Demonstrate good Interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients & customers on-site.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the quality of work is delivered to an excellent standard and that the work completed is carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure work is of a high standard that is expected in SAP Landscapes.
- Flexible Hours
- Overtime Available
- Uniform Allowance
- Pension Facility
- Training provided in the capacity of Manual Handling, Machinery Training and Health & Safety etc.
- Valid Safe Pass is essential
- Provisional / Full Driving Licence
- B+E Licence / C+E / CPC/ Tractor Experience is an advantage
- Previous experience/knowledge in a similar industry is desirable.
Training & Development:
At SAP Landscapes, we believe that our most important asset is our people. That is why we like to promote from within and develop employees to progress further in their careers. As a foreperson, you have the opportunity to grow within the company through consistent training & development.