The global ornamental horticulture industry is invited to the 70th AIPH Annual Congress which will take place in the beautiful city of Padova in Italy from 17th-22nd September 2018. The Annual Congress of the International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) is open to members and non-members and includes conferences, discussion, networking and professional tours that will prove highly valuable for everyone who attends.
This Congress is organised with the support of AIPH member in Italy, ANVE, as well as the Flormart Trade Fair which will run alongside the Congress. The Congress will include:
- AIPH International Horticultural Expo Conference
- AIPH International Green City Conference to bring together experts and knowledge on urban greening from around the world.
- Visit to the AIPH-approved, Flormart Trade Fair
- Visits to premier Italian growers in the world-famous growing region of Pistoia
- Visits to Venice and the fabulous Botanic Gardens in Padova
AIPH Secretary-General, Tim Briercliffe commented “AIPH will welcome industry representatives from around the world during this momentous 70th anniversary year. AIPH is going from strength to strength, so we would welcome growers and associations to join with us to benefit from a programme with a high level of content and great Italian hospitality.”
For more information and to register visit www.aiph.org/events/padova/